Can we run as team?
Oldbury on Severn Fun Run Committee Team Rules.
The following rules are for the guidance of those wishing to enter a team for the Oldbury on Severn Fun Run.
If you have any queries please contact Deborah Griffiths, details can be found at the bottom of the entry form.
1. A team will consist of a minimum of 4 runners of either sex, there is no maximum number.
2. The team name must be unique and should clearly identify the group involved.
3. The team start will be the RED start at 11:00 BST.
4. The first 4 members of the team to complete the race will count towards the team prize.
5. The first 4 place positions will be added together and the team with the lowest number will be the winner.
6. Each member of the team MUST register individually and enter the team name on the registration form or in the correct place online. (If forms are left for attention of Keith Sullivan at the Anchor Oldbury they will be forwarded). Payment must accompany the forms.
7. The TEAM NAME must be entered in the “running club or team” field and all team members MUST spell the team name correctly.
8. Last date for registration for teams is 18th June 2017.
9. The Richard Pearce Memorial Shield will be presented to the first team after the race.